Saturday 26 December 2015

5)

Above links I obviously searched in google .............Now last month to my surprise i newly come across UTC time zone setting by default happened in my laptop .....I checked my Cellphone which show GMT time zone .............there is wall clock and handwatch .............!

So someone like me I can check todays date and time ................
>>either on my PC (Default time set as per internal clock or manually set looking at other clock devices) OR
>> my cellphone ( default time set as per the service provider server or manually set by user) OR
>> Hand watch ( difference happens due to electric cell watch clock time , / manual keyed watch / mechanical watch / set manually by user) OR
>> Wall clock in my bedroom or house .


Now major point is if one go throuch UTC and GMT wiki details weblinks as mentioned above and checks if there is any time variation in bydefault GMT , UTC and handwatch and wall clock 

The connection between changes in the resonance from the centre of the galaxy, to changes in the Sun, to changes in the Earth. It goes on from there to the human heart, then the brain and to every cell in the body The more you open your heart the more powerful this flow and the quicker you will synchronise with the rising vibrations and transform into a higher state of consciousness. If you close your heart and close your mind, you will be resisting these changes and more and more of your energy will be spent fighting the very energies that will transform your life and set you free. Also, your body will get increasingly out of sync with the energy around you and the consequences, mentally, emotionally and physically will be obvious. You can stand in this fast flowing river trying to hold it back, or you can relax, lie on the air bed and flow with it. It is your choice and whatever happens you live forever.
Today the local news paper Date and time (Sep 14, 2015 18:40 IST) & Cell phone GMT default Date & time (Sep 12, 2015 18:40 IST) http://www.xossip.com/images/smilies/icon10.gif 

(Proof : - Vodafone 1 month data recharge will only be valid till 11th OCT 2015 as it has been recharged today ) .

so for me there are two "date" and "time" , as per newspaper and calender it's 14th sep ............and as per cellphone server and PC clock default its 12th sep.........! 
http://www.xossip.com/images/smilies/icon10.gif How abt u all ???http://www.xossip.com/images/smilies/icon10.gif

Let me know if i'm living in different TIMES than urs ?


I think in mid of sep-2015 as after having dinner outside in a restaurant it was late evening I took my bike to came back home and surprising felt unconscious while crossing the road out side the restaurant may be due to some electric intrusion as it sound funny but I believe 

No comments:

Post a Comment